Meet Our Team
We have a very dedicated and experienced team at TEP to help you. Here is a brief introduction to the people you will deal with in the TEP office.
Brenda McDonough - Managing Director
In 1990 Brenda migrated to Australia after a successful career managing a department of a large building and kitchen supply company in the UK. She also worked with horses as a stallion groom and riding school manager in the UK and Ireland respectively. On arriving in Australia Brenda worked for Ikea and other well know companies also won a NSW State award in kitchen design.
Brenda’s qualifications include:
- Australian Immigration Law and Practice
- Diploma of Training and Assessment Systems
- Diploma of Racing - Thoroughbred Trainer
- Diploma from the British Builders Merchants Federation
- Australian & British Horse Riding coach
Professional development conducted by Brenda
- Invited speaker by NSW Government to address business leaders and dignitaries on international business opportunities
- Presentation paper to the Australian Bureau of statistics on ANZSCO industry employment codes
- Presentation on leadership & mentoring both in Australia & Internationally
- Establishment of mentoring groups teaching leadership techniques to mentors
- Lecturing at colleges and Universities around the world, including UK, Ireland, Turkey, Ukraine & Russia
- Project manager – Equine Industry and & Thoroughbred Industry research projects
- Invited speaker at RIRDC Workshop & Equitana Melbourne
Brenda has been a practicing migration agent since 2002 (MARN: 0213896) meaning she is able to give advice to people wishing to extend their stay in Australia or migrate permanently. She has managed, directed and been the chairman of several companies and industry organizations.
Anne Millichamp -
Brenda travels extensively around Australia and the world interviewing and assessing applicants to come to Australia, as well as meeting with our international partners. She regularly travels in bizarre countries establishing new partnerships.
Anne, her husband and two children moved to
Australia in February 1998 from Nelson, New Zealand. Anne grow-up on a sheep
and crop farm in Canterbury, New Zealand.
She has over 29 years of
Accounts and Administration experience. In
2010 she completed a Certificate IV in Frontline Management and has a Cert III
in Administration. Anne has a high
attention to detail with a can do attitude and a love for people.
volunteers at Church and enjoys renovating her house, cross-stitching and
family time. In the future Anne would
love to travel overseas to Canada, Europe and South Africa.